Nepal, with its capital of Kathmandu, is a country in Asia that lies along the Himalayan mountain ranges’ southern slopes. It is landlocked between India and China. From Nepal, you can enjoy the magnificent views of the Everest, Langtang, and Annapurna regions. With the Himalayan mountain ranges in close proximity, it’s not surprising that Nepal sightseeing tours are one of the most popular tour packages that adventure junkies and wanderlusts save up for.
Tourgenie is one of the most trusted resources as far as travel planning goes. They offer some of the most comfortable and expertly-drawn up tour packages that are sure to give you your money’s worth. Because Nepal
is in close proximity to the mountain ranges of the Himalayas, you can be sure that aside from sightseeing, trekking will likewise be included in your travel package.
A Nepal sightseeing tour package from Tourgenie can be anywhere from 5-7 days. You can choose a package based on your personal preference, so the activities will be pretty much to your liking and specifications. Here’s a sample 5-day tour with its inclusions:
- Airport pick-up and hotel transfer
- Market stroll
- Day trip to the lake city of Pokhara with majestic views of the Himalayan mountain ranges
- Afternoon activities including zipline, cycling, boating, paragliding, bungee jumping and more
- Sightseeing tour of Pokhara
- Visit to David’s Fall
- Visit to International Mountain Museum (IMM) where records of mountaineering activities in the Himalayas are found
- Long drive from Pokhara to Bhaktapur
- Exploration of Bhaktapur, which is an ancient town listed among UNESCO’s heritage sites
- Breakfast and hotel check out
- Visits to UNESCO heritage sites
- Drive back to airport
Of course, the inclusions of Nepal sightseeing tour packages vary depending on your preference. Rest assured that each tour package from Tourgenie comes with accommodation, transportation, meals, and an English-speaking tour guide. Indeed, you’ll have everything you’ll need to enjoy a nature trip through Nepal.