TourGenie is an emerging travel company in Sikkim. We aspire to ‘simplify travel’ and become a leading travel partner for Northeast India destinations, Nepal, and Bhutan.
We’ve experienced the love and beauty of these places, and we want others to share the thrill of exploring these less-travelled regions too; discover incredible landscapes, interact with the calmest and happiest people, soak in rich cultures, and make lasting memories.
To do this, we want people who wake up in a cloud of wanderlust to join our team and write blog posts for us.
We are looking for original travel features that tell a great story and appeal to experienced travellers seeking destinations both on and off the beaten path.
We are providing an opportunistic and rewarding platform for new as well as experienced writers and bloggers. If you think you've got a great story to tell, upload your stories on our website's UPLOAD ARTICLE section.
Following are the submission criteria that need to be met for an article to get publishedA. Scope of regions to be covered in articles
- Articles have to be based on the following destinations: Sikkim, Darjeeling, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura, Mizoram, Nepal, and Bhutan.
- Original write-up
- Unique story angles on well-known places OR features on least explored places or activities
- Thoroughness and accuracy in details
- Acceptable image size: Max 500KB
- Writers may not plagiarize or sell the rights to works that they don't own.
We are paying per word for every article that gets published. Consistent and quality writers can expect a steady increment in the rate over time.
“TourGenie Contributor of the Season” will be announced every 6 months based on previous submissions.
(Articles are judged on creativity/accuracy/valuable info/readability etc)
Excited to share your stories with our 4000+ readers? UPLOAD ARTICLE