Here is what you could be easily learning with the David Nevogt's "Golf Swing Secret" complete guide:
- You will find a step-by-step guide with detailed photos that will teach you the correct way to grip the club. Instructions for the interlocking and the overlapping grip are included. This will let you experiment to see what works best for YOU.
- Learn a detailed procedure that will ensure that your grip promotes straight ball flight, and not a hook or a slice.
- Learn a secret on how to align the club face so that you don't push the ball right. This is a problem that many golfers face, but luckily it is an easy one to fix.
- Discover an easy method to hit more greens. It's not difficult once you have the correct information.
- Learn the revolutionary setup. "The Simple Golf Swing" setup allows you to swing around your spine. The key is to limit the amount of horizontal and vertical body movement during the swing.
This setup will automatically give you the correct swing plane that promotes consistency and power. It's given to you in a step-by-step procedure that is easy to remember on the course.
- Discover the easiest way to make perfect impact with the ball on every shot. Just imagine the amount of stokes that you will save.
- You may have heard of the one-piece takeaway. Learn the method that will help you master this move, and keep your swing connected. This is the most beneficial part of the system. It provides consistency, and gives you a controlled swing that results in increased distance.
- Learn how to get to the top of your backswing, and how to get into the same position for every shot. "The Simple Golf Swing" teaches you a method that promotes an inside-out swing that you can use to automatically hit the fairway.
- Learn where to stop your backswing. I teach a shorter backswing than most. A short backswing promotes consistency, and increased distance. Remember, golf is a game of opposites.
- Discover the distance secret that many instructors don't even address because it's so hard to teach. Here's a hint: Hand Action that can increase your swing speed by 10 mph.
And so much more... teached in a so clear way even a kid would understand!