1. Use Hidden Links and involve visitors to increase subscribers and maybe add a contest for additional fun. Place a not-so-easy-to-find link in your copy and then ask readers/visitors to find it. Give them a prize or freebie for finding it. Or you can give them the ebook after they find the link and click on it. By burying it inside the material, they will definitely need to read it carefully in order to find it.
2. Have unique information? Start a member-only web site or ezine. Tell subscribers what they will receive for joining. Offer free memberships in exchange for something you want. Or have some type of unique information on the site that no one else has -- and make sure you tell visitors/readers that as well -- so they know this.
3. Use viral marketing to your advantage by increasing awareness about your product or service on discussion boards or blogs? Exchange your product or service with others who mentioned you on specific boards or blogs. You will want to track your postings (how many clicks throughs, number of times read or number of responses -- depends on the options available). You always want to keep the posts simple and single topic.
4. Set up an article directory or help someone else set theirs up. Offer your articles to be posted on their web site. This works well for others who do not write. It also creates links and increases search engine status for both of you. Posting old articles in new directories is extremely advantageous. It renews their energy whereas old hosting sites might have removed your article due to age.
5. Create a book website. Write an ebook or book, even a booklet. You can do this in lieu of offering a free ebook. Market it as a free web book. The term is seldom used and builds curiosity. Design the web pages with a title page, table of contents, chapters, etc. Then place your ad or banner for your product or service on the top and bottom of every page. Find new words to describe old ones and attract attention through curiosity.
About the author
Catherine Franz, is a syndicated columnist, author, radio host, International speaker, and master business coach. http://www.abundancecenter.com
Author: Catherine Franz
Your details are safe with us