Bhutan, India, April’19: This summer, explore the beauty of Arunachal Pradesh with TourGenie, a leading travel and tourism company in India that aspires to “simplify travel.” They are well-known for offering exceptional tour packages for northeast India.
A very few places have the best of everything and Arunachal Pradesh is one such place. Arunachal Pradesh is a mysterious and relatively unexplored land of the Eastern Himalayas, with the beautiful Gori Chen Range and Kangto Peak towering above the unending carpet of pine tree tops. Apart from the grand tranquil lakes, mountains, and unexplored passes, Arunachal Pradesh also holds great historical significance. Below are some of the places in Arunachal Pradesh one should never miss:
- Tawang: It was once historically a part of Tibet and has the largest monastery in India
- Roing: Its historical appeal lies in numerous ancient forts and enigmatic sites of archaeological significance
- Itanagar: Popular for heritage buildings, Brahmaputra river, and Himalayan ranges
- Bomdila: This beautiful place is famous for its hills, orchards, and serenity
- Ziro: Known as Apatani Plateau, it is home to the Aptani tribe and is famous for paddy cultivation
Get the best tour package of Arunachal Pradesh from TourGenie. Their packages cover all these interesting places and more and are popular not only with historic buffs but leisure tourists, botanists, hikers, and adventure enthusiasts. TourGenie also offers exotic packages to Bhutan and Nepal, besides other beautiful destinations of Northeast India.
Hurry up! Plan to explore the natural beauty of Arunachal Pradesh now and visit TourGenie.com to choose the best package for Arunachal Pradesh tour. For more details, email at booking@TourGenie.com or call on +91 7384718607.
About the Company:
TourGenie is a travel company based in Sikkim. It aspires to ‘simplify travel’ by creating and customizing the best travel packages for Northeast India, Darjeeling, Nepal, and Bhutan. Their extensive range of offbeat packages includes discovering the unknown town of Margherita, visiting the whistling village, trekking to David-Neel Cave, and staying with native tribes. TourGenie’s expert travel crew constantly works to make every journey a comfortable and memorable one.