Wedding ceremonies are often hectic and can take its toll of the bride and groom alike. It is therefore time to relax with the partner and what better ways could be there but planning a honeymoon. India offers myriad romantic gateways for the newly wed pairs and there is a whirl of highly exciting as well as romantic destinations in the country.
Best Locations for Honeymoon Tours in India
Some of the best locations in India for honeymoon trip depending on the time and environment are-
• Snowy hill stations in North and North Eastern India like Shimla, Mussourie, Kullu Manali, Naintal, Ranikhet and such others.
• Darjeling, Gangtok, Kalimpong, Mirik, Shillong, and Taiwang hill stations in Eastern and North Eastern India.
• Mountain ranges of Kashmir.
• Backwaters of Kerala.
• Golden shining beaches in Goa.
• Ajanta and Illora with ancient cave arts and sculpture.
• Cities on the sea shore along Bay of Bengal like Deegha, Puri, Gopalpur, Vishakhapattanam, Pondicherry, Chennai, and Kanyakumari in the east and south and Kochin, Trivandrum, Goa, Daman, and Diew besides the Bollywood Mumbai on the west.
• Historic and beautiful cities like Jeypore, Udaipur, and Jaisalmer in Rajasthan.
In fact, the list of places for Honeymoon Tours in India is long and each has its own unique attraction for the newly wedded couples.
Honeymoon Tour Packages
Facilitating the tours for honeymoon and providing both tourism and honeymoon combined together, both government tourism departments in India and the private providers have devised various tour packages. For instance; the newly married couples can choose North India Honeymoon Tours or the South India Honeymoon Tours depending on their choice whether they like to have mountain infested background or an environment marked by golden sunny beaches and foaming sea waves.
Factors Determining the Choice
A few factors have considerable impact on the choice of the newly married couples in deciding the packages they would opt for.
• Climatic preferences are the most important factor. Those opting for cooler climates may prefer hill stations while those opting for moderate climates would for some packages like the Kerala Honeymoon Tours preferring the exotic sea beaches.
• Yet others may opt for combination of free life, excellent cuisine and golden sunny beaches and for them the preference could be Goa honeymoon tours.
• People who love site seeing and like to remain constantly on the move may prefer compact packages like the South India or North India tours so that they can enjoy both ends of the world; love and romance as well as travel and tourism.
• Others who would like to move less and enjoy proximity to each other more may prefer single packages like Goa, Ooty, Kerala, Rajasthan or such other honeymoon tours in which they can spend more time engrossed with each other rather than moving from place to place sight-seeing.
It is ultimately the traveler's choice.