Currently there are few companies that have a corporate brand blog. Few of them take advantage of this resource to enhance their brand visibility, band awareness and resonance and get some kind of conversion through it. Now, I would like to share the reasons why a brand should have a blog.
A blog for a brand is a communication channel, which in principle requires an initial investment to create it and configure it but then it's like a half that does not require more investment than paying the team that manages it. Above to be honest and know that the content manager on duty will be responsible for managing it. I would summarize all the advantages that blogs brand if you still doubt create one:
- Brand blogs are another means of communication that can become an organization leads if well managed and optimized effectively.
- Corporate Blogs help improve brand visibility and visibility of a brand online.
- Though blogs can communicate all the news of a brand and also share related news that may be of interest.
- Blogs brand add value to a company. It helps in positioning and brand management.
- Consumers tend to look on the internet before deciding on a brand, if it is present and offers its potential consumers get what they were looking to create a better connection with them.
- Blogs serve to position the brand keywords naturally. It helps in online marketing and SEO.
- The blog allow brands to better know their audience, their potential market, and segments.
- Blogs are ideal for consumer feedback quickly and inexpensively.
- Blogs are simply another means of communication for brands allow promoting products or services. This can be achieved through the sidebar of the blog or highlighting banners directly from the home.
- Blogs from well-managed brand become the largest source of referral traffic of a brand i.e. enhancing the natural positioning of brands.
- Blogs help brands to give greater credibility and trust. Behind every blog has a team of people known how to communicate properly and if it is passed.
- Blogs are ideal for customer loyalty through these you can create offers and exclusive promotions.
Here we present some tactics and strategies to operate a blog effectively. Always remember that the audience that will read the blog is human, so far as possible is advisable to keep a close pitch. The author must include calls to action whenever possible and not forced. Always try to look like you want to help, advise and inform. Do not try to pose that you want to sell.
Author must identify what content his audience prefers. This can be analyzed by Google Analytics. Proper selection of words, keyword combos and other content tactics must be applied smartly. Always try to innovate and try new things, just trying knowing if they work or not. Generates own branded content that provides value. Always Optimize your content, I always say that preparing a post with a 75% time creating content and 25% of the time on optimizing the content.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hy, This is Allie Martin working as a social media expert in Envision Technologies Dubai. We provide responsive web design, web development, branding, SEO and social media marketing services.
Feel free to contact with us at info(at)envisiontechno.com.
Written by Allie Martin