You Have To Start Somewhere
Are you aware of the new way to keep your friends updated of the things happening in your life? This is a revolutionary way in the internet that can let you keep a personal diary that can be viewed by many people. This is called the weblog or more popularly known as the blog or blogging. Blogging can also be used to drive traffic to your website or create income streams if done correctly.
A blog is like a journal where you can write or post your daily activities on a regular basis. The term blog is the short term for web log. Blogging is the act of adding, writing and maintaining a blog.
There are several types of blogs. These are the following:
• Personal blog – this is the most famous type of blog used in some of the friendly hub in the net. A lot of savvy people are using their personal blogs to generate income or drive traffic to an income producing website.
• Cultural blog – it discusses all about music, arts, theater and other popular culture.
• Topic blog – it focuses on the function like some of the search engines present now.
• Business blog – this talk about the stock market and other business related topics.
• Science blog – it is the mode used to disseminate information and data.
• Collaborative blog – this kind of blog is written by two or more writers..
• Eclectic blog – it focuses on niches individually or collaboratively made.
• Educational blog – this is used by students to record the things they learned.
• Directory blog – It focuses on particular news and happenings.
• Forum blog –It allows two or more bloggers to post discussion on the net.
There are many web-based blog journals available online. You can post your own blog, too. To find the blog that is right for you just type in the type of blog you are looking for in Google. You could type real estate blog or parenting blog to get the blogs with the topics you are interested in discussing. Anyone can start writing a blog. In many cases, it is free. Wordpress and Blogger are the 2 largest blogging sites.