When a couple decides to get married, the honeymoon is the first thing that they decide whether local or international. Planning a honeymoon is an exciting feeling altogether. You don't have to feel dejected if you cannot go on an international trip with your partner because India has many hidden gems that can be explored and enjoyed with your loved one. Northeast India is an ideal place for a honeymoon.
Different northeast honeymoon packages can be found on both online and offline platforms. You can choose the best-suited one and get ready to explore beauty at its best. There are many convincing reasons to plan your honeymoon in northeast India, with some of them listed below:
- If you and your partner love nature, northeast India is the best place for a vacation. The beautiful mountain ranges, enchanting valleys, lush green landscapes, vibrant scenery of flowers, and everything else will make you fall in love with this region. Make sure your northeast honeymoon package includes beautiful sights and views of the Himalayan mountains.
- Northeast India is abundant in terms of culture. If you love learning about culture or history, this region is a must-visit. The Tawang Monastery is the largest monastery located in Arunachal Pradesh. Similarly, there are many temples, monuments, and other places to explore and learn about the area's glorious culture.
- Northeast states are a must-visit for people who love rain. Whether it is the showers of Cherrapunjee or Mawsynram, you will surely fall in love with the breath-taking view of the pitter-patter and lush green foliage.
- The tea estates of Darjeeling are where the clouds spread like carpets. The greenery is awe-inspiring. This is undoubtedly the best place to romance with your better half.
- You don't have to splurge on north-east honeymoon packages as they are cheaper than many other famous Indian destinations. You can explore a variety of destinations in a single tour and ensure you leave with the most beautiful experience.
If you’re finally convinced that northeast India is a beautiful honeymoon destination, it's time to check out some northeast honeymoon packages online.