A Dose of the Best Spots in the Dooars Valley
Dooars Valley is easily among the best destinations of India, but is often underrated by many. If you are someone who loves the wild and wants to make the most of the small vacations are available, this is the valley that offers spots like no others. Yes, Dooars has some of the most speckled destinations of mixed kinds, and there is always something for every traveler. Check these top spots for a quick vacation.
• Buxa Tiger Reserve: The favorite of many in Dooars jungles, which is known by the name of Royal Bengal tiger, which finds its home here. Apart from looking for tigers, you will love the beauty of the flowing Jayanti River and the historical site of the Buxa fort. The reserve also has a temple for Lord Shiva. What more are you looking for?
• Suntalekhola: Oranges, Oranges and Oranges, this is the land where you will love the beauty of the groves and fall in love with the wonders of the remote villages. A perfect place for a small vacation or a day trip, Suntalekhola is a paradise in small terms where you can check with the local culture or even head to another destination known as Neora National Park.
• Lava-Lolaygaon: Offbeat and not for the faint hearted, the Lava-Lolaygaon region freezes by the winters. However, this is place for watching the birds, checking on the unpopulated Neora National Park and the amazing Lava Monastery. Staying here in one of the Dooars resorts can be more than just fun because the wild sounds and the morning sunrises make this a small heaven of sorts.
• Bindu: Very close to the India-Bhutan border, Bindu is a village of wonders with numerous sights of the valley. Perfect for those who are looking to escape from the busy city lives, this place is reached through river valleys, forests and some amazingly quiet villages. Cardamom and Orange production of the village is extremely famous, and one can also check on the Cardamom Curing Centre and Jaldhaka Hydel Project, which are nearby spots.
• Totopara: If you are anthropologist or love to check on tribes and culture, this is a place of many faces in the Dooars Valley that would suit your senses. This is the home to the Toto Tribe known for their unique lifestyle and Indo-Bhutanese features. Here, they grow their own needs around the lands and have homes at are above the ground. Interesting, isn’t it? Make sure that you have booked the resort at least for a few days because the life here is meant to be experienced.
• Jayanti: Simply because of amazing sights, Jayanti has managed to attract travelers around the globe. All you need to do is to reach the beautiful Rajabhatkawa, from where you can also check on the Buxa Tiger Reserve. Apart from the beauty of the region, you will love the kind of hospitality and warmth in the local people.
Pick any of the spots mentioned above and start planning today. Since these areas are often sparsely populatedComputer Technology Articles, taking a tour operator’s service is recommended.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The Dooars or Duars situated in foothills of the eastern Himalayas. We will provide you best experience Throughout dooars.