If you feel you are not getting enough traffic from distributing articles online it is time to write better articles. There are several ways you can go about doing this.
Here are 6 tips to writing better articles for better results.
1. Power up the titles. Increase your open rate by making your articles attention-grabbing.
Use words that evoke action and challenge popular beliefs to your thought provoking titles. Make sure they are very descriptive and let your readers know what they will be reading. Get straight to the point, be concise, and write keyword rich articles.
2. Write and submit more articles. You can easily enhance your online presence, and your expert status when you get more articles online where people can find them.
This allows you to share more information to your readers to make them feel that you really know much about your chosen subject. In addition this will help you dramatically increase your inbound links that can lead to higher page ranking and increased sales and revenues.
3. Deliver useful articles. You will be able to generate more attention online if you provide information that readers will find useful in their lives.
Offer these people answers to questions they have and enable with articles in a do it yourself format. Also offer solutions to their concerns or provide information that help them better understand their areas of interest.
4. Write fresh content. Write topics that are relatively new to set your articles apart from the rest.
Rather than rewrite the information you see on the Internet, keep your eyes open for fresh subjects or topics that might interest your potential customers and be the first to write about them.
5. Submit your articles only to leading article directories. To date there are hundreds of article submission sites and directories on the Internet, but not all are created equal.
Some can not even attract decent amount of traffic while others are not even indexed by Google. Save some time by publishing your articles only to sites that can give them the kind of exposure they need.
Submit Your Article, Ezine Articles, Go Articles, Article Base, and Idea Marketers are 5 really good ones.
6. Build rapport with your readers. This is very important to get online users to like you because this is a first step to earn their trust. You do this by sounding friendly and offering excellent content. Write like you speak.
Follow these 6 tips to write better quality articles and watch your results improve!