One problem all bloggers run into eventually is coming up with ideas for our next blog article. If you do this long enough it seems like eventually everything will get covered, right?
Not exactly. There is always going to be something new to discuss depending on your niche. The key is to find ways to come up with new blog article ideas without making it an excruciating process you try to avoid.
There are plenty of ways to keep new content ideas flowing to you. Here are 6 of them.
1. Google Alerts. You can receive updates on targeted keyword phrases directly to your inbox from Google. They monitor content updates on the Internet and let you know about it.
You can choose what kind of alerts you want and how often you Google send them to you. The service is free and a great source of ideas.
2. Discussion Forums. Hang out in 4 or 5 busy forums and you will get plenty of new ideas everyday. I like the Warrior Forum for my Internet marketing niche.
One idea is to look for the busy threads and read them. These are the hot topics that could make for a great blog article from you.
3. Other Niche Blogs. Subscribe to the RSS Feeds of other bloggers. You can see what posts are the most popular.
An easy way to write popular blog articles is just finding a new way to present these topics in your own words. With millions blogs online today you will never run out of good ones to check out.
4. Ezines. Subscribe to online newsletters. They are full of good ideas. Some of them archive past issues and you can check them out as well. Even the advertising that is run by the Ezine owners could be good article ideas and possible products for you to add to your own business.
5. Article directories. The top article directories have thousands or even millions of articles in them.
I believe EzineArticles was the first to go over 1 million articles submitted to them. That is a lot of article ideas and they are all laid out by category so they are easy to find.
6. Search Automator Force is an excellent free software from Derek Franlkin that you can download and use to search for ideas on anything. I like it because you can search for ideas via blogs, article directories, videos, and so on. Plus you can search multiple search engines in one place.
These are 6 dynamite sources for possible blog articles. Create a swipe file and add to it everyday. Then just go to it to find the next great blog article you are going to write.