If you are ever in Sikkim, there are some delicacies you just cannot miss eating during your stay.
Here's a list of must-eat food items that are close to every Sikkimese' heart and can be eaten at any time of the day.
(1) Momo: steamed/fried dumplings with vegetable or meat fillings
(2) Taipo: A big-size momo stuffed with chopped meat, onion, and a boiled egg
(3) Shyaphalay: This is a Tibetan fried stuffed bread and comes with either a vegetable or meat filling
(4) Egg thukpa: Nepalese noodle soup with egg
(5) Beef thukpa: Nepalese noodle soup with beef
(6) Phangshapa: Nepali pork dish; pork fat is stewed with chillies and radishes