Guwahati is one of the largest cities in the Indian state of Assam. Guwahati is famous for Kamakhya Temple. In Guwahati there are many places to visit like Umananda Temple, Brahmaputra river cruise, Assam State Museum, Assam State Zoom cum Botanical garden, etc. There are many luxury hotels in Guwahati but people are not aware of homestays in Guwahati. Here are some lists of homestays in Guwahati:
- Ashirwad Homestay - Located in the heart of Guwahati city and it is 13km away from Kamakhya Temple. The property also has a free private parking.
- Cherry City Cottage – The cottage is 45 minute away from airport. The nearest landmark is Down Town Hospital Guwahati which is 5 minute walk from the cottage.
- Prabhakar Homestay - Set in the hills above the full of activity town of Guwahati, Prabhakar is a attractive homestay for the traveller.
- Tusti Homestay - Situated on the bank of mighty Brahmaputra, the place is ideally situated in a uptown neighbourhood in Kharghuli main road, Guwahati. The hosts are friendly and accommodating. The homestay is secured for all types of travelers.
- Eagles Nest Homestay – A homestay is 6 km away from Kamakhya Temple. Situated near Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport at a distance of 4 km, the homestay is a budget accommodation in Guwahati.
Please click to know more about Guwahati accommodation
Your details are safe with us