5 Homestays in Arunachal Pradesh for your Next Visit
1. ABOR COUNTRY (https://www.tourgenie.com/arunachal-pradesh/pasighat/abor-country)
The Abor Country River Camp is an eco lodge and is located on the banks of the Siang River in the middle of a tropical forest. It provides a welcome retreat into the lap of nature. It stays true to the ethos of ecology and does not depend too much on artificial resources; it draws its water supply from a natural spring with fresh water and gets its electricity from solar power.
2. NGUNU ZIRO HOMESTAY (https://www.tourgenie.com/arunachal-pradesh/ziro/ngunu-ziro-homestay)
This homestay offers comfortable accomodation and exposes you to the Apatani's traditional ways. Cultural activities and nature/wildlife treks can be arranged on demand.
3. DONDRUB HOMESTAY (https://www.tourgenie.com/arunachal-pradesh/tawang/dondrub-homestay)
This is a pretty 3-room homestay operated by a husband and wife team. Room are clean and adequately furnished. There is a nice wide compound in front of the rooms where you can sit and relax or even enjoy a bonfire night.
4. TASHI HOMESTAY (https://www.tourgenie.com/arunachal-pradesh/tawang/tashi-homestay)
This is a well-maintained property with clean surroundings. The common front balcony is great for morning teas and a chat with the hosts.
5. NEHABO HOMESTAY (https://www.tourgenie.com/arunachal-pradesh/ziro/nehabo-homestay)
The Nehabo Homestay provides a wonderful experience. The hosts are warm and engaging people. The kitchen/dining area, comprising a wooden hut, gives a glimpse of local cooking techniques and is a great place to have cosy gatherings and conversations.
Ngunu Ziro Homestay, Arunachal Pradesh
Dondrub Tawang Homestay, Arunachal Pradesh
Nehabo Homestay, Arunachal Pradesh
Tashi Home Stay Tawang Homestay, Arunachal Pradesh