5 Homestays in Arunachal Pradesh for your Next Visit
1. ABOR COUNTRY (https://www.tourgenie.com/arunachal-pradesh/pasighat/abor-country)
The Abor Country River Camp is an eco lodge and is located on the banks of the Siang River in the middle of a tropical forest. It provides a welcome retreat into the lap of nature. It stays true to the ethos of ecology and does not depend too much on artificial resources; it draws its water supply from a natural spring with fresh water and gets its electricity from solar power.
2. NGUNU ZIRO HOMESTAY (https://www.tourgenie.com/arunachal-pradesh/ziro/ngunu-ziro-homestay)
This homestay offers comfortable accomodation and exposes you to the Apatani's traditional ways. Cultural activities and nature/wildlife treks can be arranged on demand.
3. DONDRUB HOMESTAY (https://www.tourgenie.com/arunachal-pradesh/tawang/dondrub-homestay)
This is a pretty 3-room homestay operated by a husband and wife team. Room are clean and adequately furnished. There is a nice wide compound in front of the rooms where you can sit and relax or even enjoy a bonfire night.
4. TASHI HOMESTAY (https://www.tourgenie.com/arunachal-pradesh/tawang/tashi-homestay)
This is a well-maintained property with clean surroundings. The common front balcony is great for morning teas and a chat with the hosts.
5. NEHABO HOMESTAY (https://www.tourgenie.com/arunachal-pradesh/ziro/nehabo-homestay)
The Nehabo Homestay provides a wonderful experience. The hosts are warm and engaging people. The kitchen/dining area, comprising a wooden hut, gives a glimpse of local cooking techniques and is a great place to have cosy gatherings and conversations.
Ngunu Ziro Homestay, Arunachal Pradesh
Dondrub Tawang Homestay, Arunachal Pradesh
Nehabo Homestay, Arunachal Pradesh
Tashi Home Stay Tawang Homestay, Arunachal Pradesh
Your details are safe with us