The fact is there were some big transactions that happened in the last few months, and they made headlines. These are just a few of them, and they don’t include all the hundreds of blogs that sold for (merely) several hundred thousand dollars. Perhaps you might be thinking how you could to do the same thing?
After all, if you can write well, then there isn’t anything that Johns Wu did that you cannot.
The fact is that new blogs are popping up all the time, and many people have been able to bring their blogs from launch to sold" in just a couple years" sometimes even faster. For more information login to www.your-own-blog.com. Here’s the reality check: most blogs don’t sell for millions of dollars. But many of them generate significant income, and can sell for tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars if they are built and marketed correctly.
The trick is to know what the most successful bloggers do, and imitate their success. As you can imagine there is a systematic approach they use, and our free eBook, somehow To Build a Successful Blog" examines their processes in detail.
Here are a few quick tips to get you started:
1. Pick a marketable (and interesting) subject in order to make money; blogs must focus on subjects that are interesting to millions of potential readers. The subject also needs to be something that companies are willing to associate their brands with. In our e-Book we give you a great method for developing your subjects.
2. Update often most loggers give up on their blogs after only a few weeks. The ones that are most successful update at least three times per week (preferably 5 times per week), and never stop. Keep it up to date, and your readers will keep returning for more.
3. Embrace your friend’s some visitors to your blog will be in a position to help you attract more readers. For more help go to www.blog-and-ping.com. Often these people have blogs themselves, and will promote you for free to their own readers if you promote their blog to yours.
4. Reach out to Whales There is other bloggers and website owners who already enjoy tens or even hundreds of thousands of readers every day. If you can establish a relationship with these individuals, then you can potentially catapult your blog months ahead of where you would otherwise be if you were forced to rely on incremental growth.
5. Leverage your existing blogs; once you get your first blog started, it becomes easier to leverage it to create new ones. Most bloggers are capable of maintaining several blogs at once, but just be careful not to bite off more than you can chew.
These are just a few tips you can implement to help your blog become more successful. It may not make you rich overnight, but it will put you in the running to making a living doing what you enjoy writing blogs.