Writing articles is one of the simplest ways to demonstrate your expertise while simultaneously increase traffic to your website.
And if your articles are distributed via the proper channels and subsequently spidered by the major search engines, your website's link popularity will steadily increase over time for added and long-term exposure!
To help you get started, here are 10 proven ways to share your knowledge, distribute your articles and expose your business for free:
- Submit them to e-zines and web sites for publishing. Include your resource box at the end of the article to get free advertising.
- Combine your articles into a free e-book. You can place your business ad in the e-book. Give it away to visitors and allow them to do the same to multiply your advertising.
- Create an article directory on your web site. People will visit your web site to get the free information.
- Submit your articles to print publications that pay for submissions. You can make extra income getting paid as a freelance writer.
- Combine a few of your articles together into a free report. Give away the free report as a bonus for buying your main product or service.
- Publish a book with all your articles. Make extra money selling the book from your web site.
- Give people an instant article directory. Tell visitors they can instantly add a free article directory to their web site by linking to yours. All those links can add up to a large amount of traffic to your web site.
- Post your articles in related online communities. This can give you free advertising in newsgroups, forums and e-mail discussion lists.
- Allow people to include your articles in their free e-books. Your article could end up being in 20 to 30 e-books in no time. You won't even have to promote the e-books.
- Let people access your articles by autoresponder. Include your full page e-mail ad with the article.
If you haven't started writing articles to increase traffic to your website, I urge you to start today. This overlooked technique is truly viral marketing at its best. Take advantage of the above 10 ideas, share your expertise and create long-term exposure for your business!
Copyright 2005 Keith Gloster
About the author
Keith Gloster provides advice on effective traffic and lead generation tools and techniques. For the creative edge on permission email marketing, traffic and lead generation, and to claim some valuable bonuses, you can subscribe to his popular newsletter at: http://www.free-mlm-leads-generator.com.
By: Keith Gloster