Single Parent Tour SikkimDuration :5 days, 4 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
- We will pick you up from Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station and drive you to Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. The drive on NH 10 is picturesque, with the emerald green Teesta River flowing alongside for the entire journey.
- Once you check into your hotel drop your bags and enjoy strolling in the vehicle-free zone of MG market.
Gangtok Sightseeing Tour
- Make sure you don’t skip your breakfast as you’ll be exploring the wonderful city of Gangtok today, and there are a lot of things to see and capture.
- Depending on the best time to be at particular places (catching the sunrise or sunset, crowd, etc), you will be driven to various tourist spots accordingly. Your day in East Sikkim will include a visit to Bakthang waterfalls, Tashi View Point, Enchay Monastery and proceed towards Bamboo weaving at La Camp.
- At the La Camp you will be given a quick rundown on verities of indigenous bamboo along with their usage and the techniques of weaving. Pick from weaving a mat or a basket together to take back as a memento for this visit.
- Evening drop to hotel/ Market
Visit Temi Tea
- Get ready to have a day of fun and learning. After breakfast, you will proceed towards Temi.
- Visit the tea garden and tea factory to experience firsthand on how tea is produced. You will learn about the growing process, different flushes, and eventually sample a few teas grown at the estate. Process a batch of green tea or other things to take back for your loved ones
Excursion Trip to Tsomgo, & Baba Mandir
- It’s time to make the upward climb to view the natural wonders of the East Sikkim Himalayas today. First stop is the oval-shaped Tsomgo Lake (3000 m), spanning 1 km long and 15 m deep. It is considered sacred by the local people. Walk around it or take the ropeway, the view from any angle is mesmerizing. This lake serves as a very pretty backdrop for pictures.
- After you’ve had a fill of the beauty and taken a trillion pictures, you’ll be taken to Baba Mandir, a shrine dedicated to “Baba” Harbhajan Singh, a soldier of the Indian Army who died near Nathula Pass. You can also opt to go on a boat ride in Hangu Lake, which is a few kilometers away from Tsomgo Lake.
- *NOTE: Nathula Pass cost is not included.
- We will drive you to Bagdogra airport/N.J.P. railway station soon after breakfast. We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- End of Services
- GST @ 5 % or as applicable
- Meet & greet upon arrival.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal).
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in Gangtok on CP basis
- Tea Tasting at Temi
- Bamboo weaving
- Permits for Restricted / Protected Areas
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, river cruise, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for Evening snacks & Tea
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.