Romantic East and North Sikkim TourDuration :5 days, 4 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
- After arriving at Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station, you will drive towards Gangtok .
- On your way there, smell the freshness of the green lush hills and have the Teesta river accompany you through the drive.
- The distance is roughly 170km plus and is roughly a 4-5 hour drive. You will pass many beautiful places and historical landmarks like the 'Coronation Bridge'.
- When you reach Gangtok, you can check in at your hotel. Rest for a while and then walk around the main town and indulge in some shopping or just enjoy the pleasant weather.
- Overnight stay in Gangtok.
Excursion Trip to Tsomgo Lake - Baba Mandir - Nathula
- After an early breakfast you will be driven about 32 kms outside Gangtok
- You will be travelling to Tsomgo Lake which is located at an altitude of 3,753 m (12,313 ft) above sea level.
- Tsomgo Lake is an oval-shaped lake spanning 1 km long and 15 mtrs deep. This lake is very sacred for the local people. You can also enjoy the mesmerizing view of the lake from the ropeway.
- You will also visit Baba Mandir, which is a distinguished sightseeing place of Sikkim.
- This “Mandir” or shrine is dedicated to “Baba” Harbhajan Singh, a soldier of the Indian Army who died near Nathula Pass.
- If weather allows and permits are available, travel to the Indo-China border of Nathula Pass. This area is heavily protected by the Army and border forces.
- Evening will be at leisure. You can request for a romantic dinner at MG Marg or indulge in a luxurious spa treatment.
- You will spend the night at the hotel in Gangtok.
Gangtok - Lachung
- Early morning after breakfast, depart for North Sikkim. You will be travelling up North to the small pristine hamlet of Lachung through the hills in between the mountains.
- En-route, you will be stopping at a few more sightseeing points like the Naga Falls, The Seven Sister falls,
- Check into your hotel at Lachung. Evening will be at leisure
- You will enjoy local fare cooked at the hotel and spend a cosy night at Lachung.
Lachung - Yumthang Valley - Gangtok
- After an early morning breakfast, you will be visiting the Yumthang valley which remains covered with snow in winters
- Visit hot water springs en-route
- You have a choice to drive further to Zero Point, a highly recommended destination which will need to be arranged locally. If you are traveling during spring-summer (Mar-May), then you must surely visit here for an excellent view of the valley covered with a carpet of rhododendron flowers. A must snap for your Honeymoon in Sikkim album.
- Drive back to Lachung for lunch and proceed to Gangtok
- You will spend the night at the hotel in Gangtok
Gangtok – Bagdogra
- You will proceed towards Bagdogra, according to your flight schedule.
- Your trip concludes. Head back home with lots of pictures and awesome memories.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary (vehicle will not be at your disposal).
- Room on Twin sharing.
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary.
- Parking fee, Driver allowance, Road Taxes.
- All Permit charges
- 5% GST
- Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, camera fee, any up-gradation will be extra cost
- Cost for evening snacks & tea
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” head
- Cost for airfare, train fare, or any other internal fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary