Excursion trip: Gangtok - Tsomgo Lake - Baba mandir - Nathula Pass - Zuluk - Gangtok
- Starting point for biking trip will be notified to you. NOTE; Documents to get the rental bike and permits need to be sent ahead to us.
- Once you have the permits* you are ready to go up towards your first stop Nathula Pass
- Next you can visit Baba Mandir, a memorial to a soldier of the Indian army who died near the Nathula Pass.
- On your way back, stop at the tranquil Tsomgo Lake for a few clicks. you can chose to ride on the ropeway too.
- Next, drive down to Zuluk from where you can see the iconic Old Silk Route and its famous 32 hair-pin bends
- End your trip back at Gangtok
- Over Night Stay; Gangtok
Note : Permits are subjected to availability and the weather condition. Nathula Pass remains close on Monday and Tuesday. but Tsomgo and Babamandir is open.