Buddha’s birthplace holds the secrecies of nature, mankind and mountains. Nepal is an untouched gem, right next to our country, India. Exploring the different shades which give you the insight of natural beauty and divinity synchronised together awaits in your Nepal tour. The lively beauty of Nepal leaves every visitor surprised of what this land has to offer. Nepal is a distinctive choice and a preferred destination for all kinds of travellers. Relish on local food and live few days like the people there.
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Arrive Pokhara, Nepal.
Prepare the special permit
Drive from Pokhara to Jomsom and then trek to Kagbeni of Nepal.
Kagbeni – Chele (3200m.): 5-6 hrs.
Chele – Gilling (3500m): 5-6 hrs.
Gilling – Ghami (3500m.): 5-6 hrs.
Ghami – Tsarang (3550m.): 4-5 hrs.
Tsarang – Lo-Manthang (3800m.): 5-6 hrs.
Lo-manthang – Ghami (3500m.): 6-7hrs
Ghami – Samar (3400m.): 6-7 hrs.
Samar – Chhusang (3000m.): 5-6 hrs.
Chhusang – Kagbeni (2800m.): 5-6hrs
Kagbeni – Jomsom 2700m. – 3 hrs.
Drive to Pokhara.
• 2 night hotel ( deluxe room ) in Pokhara, Nepal on B/ B plan
• Food/Meals ( breakfast lunch and dinner ) during the trek
• All Lodge accommodation in Nepal during the trek on sharing basis
• An experienced, English speaking and government- licensed trekking guide
• Guide costs including his salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation - 5 Porters ( 2 clients : 1 porter )
• Special permit for Upper Mustang, Nepal
• ACAP permit
• TIMS card
• Transportation : Pokhara – Jomsom- Pokhara by private Jeep
• Medical kit (carried by your trekking guide)
• Our service charge and government tax