Tiji FestivalDuration :7 days, 6 nights
PRICE: INR 61500 per person on twin sharing
Lo Manthang – Jomsom (6-hour drive)
After your breakfast we will drive you back to Jomsom.
After you reach Jomson you will check in to the lodge and spend your evening in leisure.
Later after your dinner you will be spending your evening in that lodge.
Jomsom – Pokhara – Kathmadu & depart
You will be taking an early morning flight to Pokhara right along the Kali Gandaki Gorge between the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges—and then to Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu flight.
- Traditional welcome on arrival.
- GST as applicable.
- Welcome drinks upon arrival at hotel.
- Accommodation on twin-/double-sharing basis.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) while in upper Mustang Tiji festival tour.
- Upper Mustang special trekking permit.
- Annapurna conservation entry trek permit (ACAP) and other trek documentation.
- Pokhara/ Jomsom / Pokhara airfare with airport tax.
- Upper mustang map, t-shirt, first aid medical kit box, and tour completed certificate.
- One professional tour guide and his expenses (meals, salary, accommodation, equipment, insurance etc.)
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Trip souvenir.
- Any meals other than specified in itinerary.
- Any sightseeing other than specified above.
- Any items of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.)
- Other services not mentioned in cost inclusion.