Twin Valley Tour starts with an excursionto the medieval city of Kathmandu followed by an amazing trek to the Lake City of Pokhara. You get to see the social wonders and find old Hindu and Buddhist relics in the Kathmandu Valley with visits to a few UNESCO World Heritage Sites dispersed around the city. In Pokhara, we visit the well-known Davis fall, Shiva cavern, Fewa Lake and numerous other characters and social miracles. While here we likewise get the opportunity to encounter the enchantment of the Himalayas with Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range approaching close by.
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Arrival Kathmandu –Nagarkot, Nepal
• Upon arrival at Tribhuwan International airport. Meet and greet assistance.
• Transfer to the Nagarkot hotel.
• Walk up call, Sunrise view over Himalayas early morning.
• After breakfast, scenic drive (242 kms / 7 hrs) to Pokhara.
• Visit Mankamana temple by cable car (direct payment). Reach Pokhara.
• Overnight at Pokhara hotel.
• After breakfast, Pokhara sightseeing covering Bindhyabasini Temple, Seti George, GuptesworMahadev Cave, David Fall and FewaLake boating by direct payment.
• Overnight at hotel.
Pokhara– Kathmandu, Nepal
• After breakfast, return back to Kathmandu.
• Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
• After breakfast, sightseeing of Kathmandu city covering Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple and Patan Durbar at Lalitpur.
• Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
• After breakfast, Final departure with sweet memories of Nepal.
• All applicable transfers & sightseeing by Tata Sumo/ Innova as per the itinerary, not at disposal.
• Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
• Meals on CP / MAP / AP basis.