Kathmandu & BeyondDuration :5 days, 4 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
- Assistance upon arrival & transfer to hotel.
- Evening at Leisure
- Morning sightseeing at Kathmandu city and temples will include visits to some of the best tourist attractions in the country including Temple of the Living Goddess, Durbar Square, National Museum and Swayambhunath, a 2000 year-old Buddhist shrine overlooking the city.
- Afternoon visit the holy shrine of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy sadhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful.
- We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage.
Kathmandu - Nagarkot
- Visit Bhaktapur, the least changed of all the cities in the Kathmandu Valley, Pottery and weaving are still traditional industries here. Architectural wonders abound, including the Palace of Fifty Five Windows, Golden Gate and the magnificent five storied pagoda-style Nyatapola Temple.
- Continue drive to Nagarkot for panoramic view of eastern mountains& overnight stay.
Overnight at Nagarkot
Nagarkot - Kathmandu
- Morning Nagarkot sightseeing
- Afternoon transfer to Kathmandu.
Overnight at Kathmandu, Nepal
Departure transfer for onward flight.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing by Tata Sumo/ Innova as per the itinerary, not at disposal.
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals on CP / MAP / AP basis.
- GST @ 5 % or as applicable.
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.