Naga Homestay TourDuration :7 days, 6 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Arrival Doampur, Dimapur - Kohima
- Meet your car at Dimapur airport, surface transfer to Kohima. Enroute stop at some small local bazaar, tea stop, etc.
- Overnight Hotel/Homestay at Kohima.
- Today we start with the World War II memorial which was the last point where the Japanese forces were stopped! We shall visit some other places of importance during the war! Next we shall visit state museum, local market,Cathedral etc.
- Overnight. Hotel/homestay.
Kohima - Khezhakeno
- Today we shall drive toward the legendary village Khezhakeno.
- We shall start with a legendary walk in Khezhakeno village where we shall come across stones which possess magical power, monoliths, and traditional houses.
- Picnic lunch at Cheda Lake.
- Evening we shall meet and have informal talk with old and leaders of the village.
- Overnight Homestay.
- After breakfast drive towards Phusachodu.
- En route we shall visit Kade Park at Kami Village and further proceed to Pfutsero Town, this little township at an altitude of 2233.60m is known for its vegetable and fruit products.
- Sight Seeing at Glory Peak, lunch at Pfutsero Town. Post lunch proceed to Phüsachodü which is the biggest village under Phek District. This village is believed to be the pathway for the warriors and therefore only the brave had settled over this ridge, for sporting of Headhunting.
- Overnight at Homestay.
Phüsachodu - Khonoma
- After breakfast we start for Khonoma village,
- En route we shall hold at Jotsoma village for more history which reflects the Kohima war! On arrival you shall check into your homestay for a brief introduction.
- We shall explore the village; the main highlight of the tour is on history, nature and culture! Post lunch we shall have a walk in the terrace field.
- Overnight homestay.
- Breakfast at your respective homestay.
- We start our day with a ‘nature walk’ where we come across herbal plants, alder based cultivation, hear birds chirpings, etc.
- Later we shall drive to dzuleke village enroute see the majestic state animal ‘mithun’ , untouched forest, etc. Lunch at dzuleke village.
- Post lunch venture around the village, later drive back to Khonoma village.
- Overnight homestay.
Khonoma – Dimapur
- Today after breakfast we shall drive to Dimapur to connect your flight for onward journey.
- Your trip concludes. Head back home with lots of pictures and awesome memories.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on bed & breakfast basis.
- Transport in SUV or similar vehicles as per the itinerary.
- Porter age charges.
- All parking and road tolls.
- Inner Line permit if required.
- 5% GST.
- Train / Flight fare.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Laundry, souvenirs.
- Anything not mentioned in the tour cost inclusion head.