Dimapur Day TourDuration :1 days, 0 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
- Medieval Kachari Kingdom Ruins – These 10th century ruins belong to the Dimasa Kachari civilization that inhabited Nagaland in Northeast India.
- Diezephe Craft Village – This one of the places to find the most skilled artisans and weavers in Northeast India and is an undertaking of the Nagaland Handloom & Handicrafts Development Corporation Limited. The villagers are practicing their craft for generations and have adapted the craft to suit the modern demands too. A must visit place to pick up a souvenir or two.
- Green Park – It is a landscaped lawn with a pond and lots of places to relax and unwind.
- Rangapahar Reserve Forest and Dimapur Zoo (20.20 hectares)
- North East Zone Cultural Centre – This is a regional culture center, which is an Govt. Of India initiative.
- Handloom & Handicrafts Emporium .
- Noune Mini-Tourist Resort and Niathu Resort – which is a place to which all tourists are taken to.
- Transport in SUV or similar vehicles as per the itinerary.
- All parking and road tolls.
- Inner Line permit if required.
- 5% GST.
- Train / Flight fare.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Laundry, souvenirs .
- Anything not mentioned in the tour cost inclusion head .