Adventure In The Land Of Sangtam & SumiDuration :9 days, 8 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Dimapur – Kohima
- Fly to Dimapur. Met on arrival and drive (74 km) to Kohima. In the afternoon visit to Nagaland Emporium.
- Overnight Kohima
Kohima - Zunheboto
- Drive to village of Zunheboto.
- Overnight at Zunheboto
Zunheboto - Kiphire
- Visit the Sumi Baptist Church standing tall and Majestic on the hilltop, the Church has created history by becoming one of the largest churches in Nagaland.
- Ghosu Bird Sanctuary located 8 km away from the Zunheboto, this sanctuary is maintained by the village community. Providing habitat to more than twenty species of endangered avifauna
- Drive from Zunheboto to Kiphire
- Overnight at Kiphire
Kiphire - Mimi
- Morning visit Kiphire village and different tribal houses around Kiphre.
- Later drive to Mimi village.
- Overnight at Mimi
- About an hour’s walk from Mimi, are another four unexplored caves.
- Visit the Sukhayap, Cliff of Return north of Mimi who can be climbed only with the help of ladders.
- Next visit Wawade waterfalls which are approximately 200 ft high. It can be viewed from Laluri village and it takes an hour and a half to reach the place from Mimi. Three other waterfalls, each about 100 ft high, are also located here.
- Overnight Mimi Camp.
Mimi - Thanamir
- A 6 hours walk will take you to the village of Thanamir Known as the “Apple Village.
- Here you will stay for night in camps.
- Overnight Camp.
Thanamir - Salumi - Pongru
- Trek down to Salumi village from Thanamir. From here drive to Pongru village.
- Overnight at Pongru.
Pongru - Kohima
- Drive back to Kohima.
- Enroute stop at Jesumi (in Manipur) where Indian Army stopped Japanese Army’s advance for 5 days before the British Army arrived.
- Overnight Kohima
- After checking out, transfer to Dimapur Airport.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on bed & breakfast basis.
- Transport in SUV or similar vehicles as per the itinerary
- Porter age charges
- All parking and road tolls
- Inner Line permit if required
- 5% GST
- Train / Flight fare
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Laundry, souvenirs
- Anything not mentioned in the tour cost inclusion head