Adventure in the land of LothaDuration :7 days, 6 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Dimapur – Kohima
- Fly to Dimapur. Met on arrival and drive (74 km) to Kohima. In the afternoon visit to Nagaland Emporium.
- Overnight Kohima
Kohima - Tuophema
- In the morning visit Vishwema and Kigwema village.
- Afternoon drive to Tuophema. In the evening enjoy cultural dance and folk song at Tuophema Tourist village.
- Overnight at Tuophema
Tuophema - Wokha
- Drive Wokha - the center of Lothas Tribe.
- Enroute Stop at Longsa Village(Lotha Tribe).
- Overnight Wokha
- Morning take a short hike to Mt Tiyi supposedly the home of departed souls and Totsu Cliff at the Vankongsung Village.
- Post lunch interaction with the Kyon Baptist Ekhumkho Sanrhyütsü.
- Overnight at Wokha.
Excursion to Doyang
- Morning take a drive to Doyang dam site and the Doyang water sports zone.
- En route stop at Ryphim village and take a short hike to Morashen view point for a mesmerizing view of Doyang river valley and reservoir.
- Visit Pangti Village for sighting of nesting grounds of Amur Falcons (Best time Oct – Nov)
- Overnight at Wokha
Wokha – Dimapur
- Drive to Dimapur check in and rest.
- Post lunch visit the Diezephe Craft Village to pick up souvenirs.
- Overnight at Dimapur
- Drop to Railway station/ Airport for onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on bed & breakfast basis.
- Transport in SUV or similar vehicles as per the itinerary
- Porter age charges
- All parking and road tolls
- Inner Line permit if required
- 5% GST
- Train / Flight fare
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Laundry, souvenirs
- Anything not mentioned in the tour cost inclusion head