Tribal Mizo History Tour PackageDuration :8 days, 7 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Pick up from Lengpui Airport. Check in to Hotel. At leisure, if weather permits, views of Aizawl by night from various Viewing Points.
Aizawal - Kawlkulh
After a leisurely Breakfast, start journey and stop at Kawlkulh Tourist Lodge for night halt.
Kawlkulh - Chawngtlai Village
- After early breakfast, proceed to Chawngtlai Village. Chawngtlai village has been declared a Historical Village. There are many sites important to the Mizos and their history in and around the village. Cultural programme can be arranged on payment.
- In the evening, proceed to Zokhawthar for overnight stay in Tourist Lodge, Zokhawthar is a township on the border with Myanmar. It is the last Indian border town.
- The river Ṭiau that flows alongside the town is the International border with Myanmar.
- After Breakfast, cross the Indian border to Myanmar and visit Rih Dil (Rih Dil Lake). This natural lake is believed to be one of the lakes that the spirits of the dead had to pass on their way to Mitthi Khua (Land of the Dead).
- A round of the lake can be made in a motor boat on payment. After the visit, the guests can proceed directly towards Aizawl. The guests can stay overnight at Saitual Tourist Lodge which is on the way to Aizawl.
- After Breakfast, make a visit to Tam Dil Lake. After the visit, proceed to Aizawl and Check-in to Hotel.
- Overnight in Aizawl.
- After breakfast, leave for visit to Reiek Tlang (Reiek Peak). On the way, stop to visit Khawh Pawp (interesting and unique waterfall).
- Some walking from the road will be required to reach the spot. Then proceed to Reiek Tourist Resort for lunch. After Lunch, leisurely walk to Reiek Peakto have a wonderful 360 degrees panoramic view of the surroundings. (Option : the guests can stay overnight in the Tourist Resort Reiek).
Reiek Tlang - Aizawl
- After Breakfast, head back to Aizawl. Make local visits like State Museum, Solomon's Temple, K. V Paradise, local shops etc.
- Overnight in Aizawl.
- After breakfast, we'll drive you to Lengpui airport/railway station. we hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on bed & breakfast basis.
- Transport in SUV or similar vehicles as per the itinerary
- Porter age charges
- All parking and road tolls
- Inner Line permit if required
- 5% GST
- Train / Flight fare
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses