Dawki River Camp Meghalaya Tour PackageDuration :6 days, 5 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
- You will proceed towards Siliguri N.J.P to Guwahati.
- Overnight stay in train.
GUWAHATI - CHERRAPUNJEE
- After you reach Guwahati proceed towards the hotel, check in to hotel and freshen up and after breakfast, proceed towards Cherrapunjee, which is famousfor being the wettest place in the world.
- En- route visit Umiam Lake which is (Popularly known as Barapani).
- On the way you can also visit Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls.
- After you reach Cherrapunjee check into hotel and rest.
- Over Night stay in Cherrapunjee.
CHERRAPUNJEE SIGHTSEEING - DAWKI RIVER CAMP
- After breakfast proceed to visit the famous Double Decker bridge.
- On the way visit Dainthlem falls, Nohkalikai falls and Mawsmai caves,
- You can visit Saimika Park, Thankharang Park & Kynram Falls.
- In the evening proceed towards Dawki.
- you will have your dinner at Pongtung.
- In the evening check in to the Camp Site and enjoy the campfire in Dawki at night.
- Overnight stay at Dawki River Camp.
DAWKI - BANGLADESH BORDER - MAWLYNNONG - DAWKI RIVER CAMP
- After breakfast explore Dawki (Boating) and Zip lining.
- Later you will proceed towards Bangladesh border and Mawlynnong Village.
- In the evening proceed back to campsite.
- Over night stay at Dawki River Camp.
Tucked away in the hills of eastern sub-Himalayas is Meghalaya, one of the most beautiful States in the country. Nature has blessed her with abundant rainfall, sun-shine, virgin forests, high plateaus, tumbling waterfalls, crystal clear rivers, meandering streamlets and above all with sturdy, intelligent and hospitable people.
DAWKI - SHILLONG
DAWKI - SHILLONG
- After breakfast proceed towards Shillong.
- Check in to hotel and freshen up and you can go for a walk in shillong.
- Overnight stay at Shillong.
- After breakfast proceed for Shillong sightseeing.
- In the evening proceed towards railway station.
- We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- Accommodation and Breakfast in Shillong,Cherrapunjee
- Breakfast in Guwahati
- Breakfast and Dinner in Dawki River Campsite
- Camp Fire
- Train Fare
- All Parking and roads tolls
- All Sightseeing by private vehicle
- Guide charges
- Sightseeing entry fees, Camera fee or any up-gradation charges
- Cost for Lunch
- Entry Ticket Cost
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc