3 nights Shillong – CherrapunjeeDuration :4 days, 3 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Guwahati – Shillong (Assam - Meghalaya)
- Arrive at Guwahati airport, received and transferred to Shillong (130 kms / 3 hrs drive).
- Enroute stop at the scenic view point of the Umiam lake (one of the famous tourist places, the largest man-made lake in Northeast India)
- Reach Shillong and check into hotel
- After refreshment, if time permits you can visit Cathedral of Marry and in the evening you can roam the Shillong’s famous Police Bazaar on foot
- Overnight at Shillong.
Shillong is the capital and hill station of Meghalaya, also known as "The Abode of Clouds", one of the smallest states in India. It is the headquarters of the East Khasi Hills district and is situated at an average altitude of 4,908 feet above sea level, with the highest point being Shillong Peak at 6,449 feet. It is said that the rolling hills around the town reminded the European settlers of Scotland. Hence, they would also refer to Shillong as the "Scotland of the East".
Shillong – Cherrapunjee (Meghalaya)
- Today after breakfast we set to explore Cherrapunjee (56kms/02hrs drive)
- We will visit tourist places like the Elephant falls and then drive further to Cherrapunjee.
- At Cherrapunjee we visit the Nohkalikai Falls (the fourth highest falls in the world), Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sister Falls
- Post lunch at Cherrapunjee, you can visit Thankarang Park and Koh Ramhah
- Overnight at Cherrapunjee.
Cherrapunjee – Shillong (Meghalaya)
- After breakfast, you can visit local sightseeing places in Cherrapunjee
- Later drive back to Shillong. (60 kms / 2 hrs drive approx one way).
- Later visit Ward’s Lake, and Don Bosco Church Museum.
- Overnight stay in Shillong.
Shillong – Guwahati airport drop (MEGHALAYA – ASSAM)
- After breakfast drive to Guwahati airport (140 kms/ 4 hrs drive approx)
- Return home with happy memories and a desire to return for more adventures
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary (vehicle will not be at your disposal).
- Room on Twin sharing.
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary.
- Parking fee, Driver allowance, Road Taxes.
- All Permit charges.
- 5% GST
- Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, camera fee, any up-gradation will be extra cost
- Cost for evening snacks & tea
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” head
- Cost for airfare, train fare, or any other internal fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary