Short and Sweet Manipur PackageDuration :5 days, 4 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
- Fly into Bir Tikendrajit International Airport at Imphal. Meet and assist on arrival. Transfer to Hotel.
- Overnight at hotel in Imphal.
Imphal – Mapao - Imphal.
- After breakfast, you will leave for Mapao Village, The village known for its cleanliness is located around 18 km from Imphal. The community (The Tankhuls) has made collective effort to maintain the ambience of a clean village. These tribes have a rich cultural heritage and their traditional dresses are very colorful and its is one of the places that tourists love.
- Overnight at Imphal.
Imphal City Sightseeing - Andro - Moirang
- Post breakfast visit the two 2nd World War Cemeteries, Govindajee temple, the Kangla fort, Ema Keithel (women’s market) the only market in the world with all its stalls run by women. Saheed minar & Polo ground as the prominent tourist spots.
- Post lunch drive to Andro village. Visit temple of lord Panam Ningthou, the ruling god of Andro village within the temple there is the sacred fire place which is been burning from time immemorial. The dying of the sacred fire would mean end of the world.
- Visit the Cultural complex that houses various potteries, musical instruments and a dollhouse, which has replicas of various tribes settled in the state.
- Overnight at Moirang.
Moirang - Imphal
- Depart from your home stay for an early morning country boat ride in search of the Sangai, brow-antlered deer of Manipur. Keibulamjao National Park is the only floating National Park in the world and one of the must visit places for tourists. Return to your resort for breakfast.
- After breakfast go on a fishing tour to see places showcasing different methods of fishing by the local fisherman who lives in floating huts.
- Check out and proceed to Imphal. Visit the INA Headquarter & Museum.
- Enroute we visit Red hill (Maibam Lotpa ching) India peace memorial initiated by the Japanese Government, this Memorial was dedicated to the lasting memory of the fallen heroes of Indo-Japanese forces, who laid down their lives during the battle of Imphal.
- Overnight at the hotel in Imphal.
- After checking out, transfer to Imphal Airport.
- We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on bed & breakfast basis.
- Transport in SUV or similar vehicles as per the itinerary.
- Porter age charges.
- All parking and road tolls.
- Inner Line permit if required.
- 5% GST.
- Train / Flight fare.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Laundry, souvenirs .
- Anything not mentioned in the tour cost inclusion head.