Jeep Safari in Singalila National parkDuration :5 days, 4 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Arrival Siliguri - Lepchajagat
- Arrival at railway station/airport, and transfer to Lepchajagat homestay in a distance of about 3/4hours at an altitude of 6,956 ft (i.e. 2123 meters).
- Lepchajagat is a small tribal village and is all about dense forested area full of pine, oak and rhododendron trees. You can see magnificent views of Kanchenjunga peaks.
- Overnight stay at Lepchajagat.
Lepchajagat - Tumling
- Post breakfast drive through Manaybhanjyang which is in India and Nepal border.
- Continue journey to Tumling by 4-wheel drive vehicle (old British Land Rovers), through the beautiful landscapes of Buddhist monastery, local village, rhododendron forest land and reach your destination for the day – Tumling.
- Overnight stay at Tumling.
Tumling - via Kalapokhri - Sandakphu
- Early morning trip to Tumling top for a sunrise views of Singalila Range of Mount Khangchendzongna.
- Return to Tumling for breakfast & post breakfast take the trail through the Singalila National Park via Gairibas - Kalapokhari to Sandakphu.
- It is a climb through the Rhododendron forests, the distance from Tumling to Sandakphu is 21km.
- Overnight stay at Sandakphu.
Sandakphu - Phalut
- Morning watch the golden glow of sunrise as it slowly moves from east to west across these of mountain faces world's four of the highest peaks - Mt Everest, Makalu, Khangchendzongna, Lhotse, Jomolhari, Pandim, Three Sisters, Kumbhakarna etc.
- Resume jeep safari from Sandakphu to Phalut at 3600 meters, with total distance of at 80 kms. The burned silver fir forest makes most of the beautiful sight, a drive of 2-3 hrs from Sandakphu, you will come across a stone house with blown off roof top on a small ridge. We continue our drive to Phalut (altitude of 11,929 ft). Phalut is also in the border of Nepal, Sikkim and West Bengal.
- Overnight stay at Phalut.
Phalut - Darjeeling via Tumling
- After your breakfast take a drive from Phalut to train station /airport or Darjeeling onward your destination.
- Pick up and drop from and to NJP railway station / Bagdogra airport
- 4-wheel drive in old British private Land Rovers
- All necessary permits and any charges for carrying still/video cameras for national park
- Accommodation in private family guest house /trekker hut
- Local English speaking mountain guides
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the tours.
- 5 % GST applicable on all the tour packages.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, mineral water and beverages.
- All personal expenses like tips for guide and driver, telephone calls, laundry.
- Extra costs due to delays arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, political instability etc.
- Travel insurance for international visitors.