Discover Darjeeling-Mirik- PashupatiDuration :4 days, 3 nights
PRICE: INR 13000 per person on twin sharing
We will pick you up from Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station and drive you to Darjeeling and the distance is 70kms and it will take almost 3hrs.
After you reach there we will drop you to your hotel and you will check-in to that hotel.
After you check in you can rest your evening.
Stay Details :
Hotel Yuma , Darjeeling / Similar
Get ready to experience a sunrise like never before. You might be a bit grumpy from waking up early this morning but we promise you, once you’re at Tiger Hill, the view of the sunrise from atop makes everything worthwhile.
On your way back, you’ll visit Ghoom Monastery, which preserves some rare handwritten Buddhist manuscripts. Next, you’ll head to Batasia Loop, where the toy train passes in a loop-like pattern. From here, you can enjoy a 360 degree view of Darjeeling’s picture-perfect landscape.
It’s now time to enjoy a hearty breakfast before you head off to visit the rest of the other attractions. In the second half, you’ll visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P N Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, and Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre. An interesting and puzzling tourist attraction you’ll come across is the Japanese temple built in traditional Japanese architectural style. It is one of the major Buddhist pilgrimage sites in Darjeeling.
Only a ride on the Rangeet Valley passenger cable car can justify seeing Darjeeling in its entire splendour. From high up, you will witness a spectacular view of the valley bedded with lush green tea gardens, dense forest, and small gushing streams.
In the evening, feel free to go for a walk around the local market area for shopping before you retire for the night in your hotel.Stay Details : Hotel Yuma , Darjeeling / Similar
Darjeeling – Mirik
After you reach Mirik you will check in to Jagjeet hotel and then later we will pick you up there and we will take you for a visit to Sumendu Lake. It is the most prominent of tourist spots in Mirik. Sumendu Lake which lies at its centre surrounded by a garden on one side and pine trees on the other and linked together by an arching footbridge called Indreni Pull (Rainbow Bridge).
You can enjoy the day in leisure nearby Lake.
You will be spending your night in Jagjeet hotel.
After your breakfast you will check out from the hotel and we will also take you to Pashupatinath Market (India Nepal Border).
Later we’ll drive you to Bagdogra airport/N.J.P. railway station soon after breakfast. We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- Meet & greet upon arrival
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in private cab (vehicle will not be at your disposal)
- Accommodation in the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Daily Breakfast
- All permits, road taxes, parking charges, and driver allowance
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, camera fee, any up-gradation charges
- 5% GST
- Cost for evening snacks & tea
- Cost for airfare, train fare, or any other internal fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter tip, etc
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘PACKAGE INCLUSIONS’ section
- Room Heater