A Weekend Retreat to DarjeelingDuration :3 days, 2 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Arrival Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri - Darjeeling
- Welcome on arrival at IXB/NJP meet our representative and transfer to Darjeeling (110kms/5hrs) via Mirik lake.
- Lunch at Mirik and reach Darjeeling by evening .Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm.
- Check in take a rest and then a walk around town.
- Overnight at hotel.
Tiger Hill & Darjeeling
- Go for the early morning 3-point tour which covers famous sunrise from Tiger Hill, Old Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop
- Post Breakfast 7-point local tour which includes Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Zoological Park, Ropeway, Tibetan Self Help Refugee Center, Lebong Race Course, Happy Valley Tea Estate etc.
- Overnight at Darjeeling
We will drive you to Bagdogra airport/N.J.P. railway station soon after breakfast.
We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing by Tata Sumo/ Innova as per the itinerary, not at disposal.
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals on CP / MAP / AP basis.
- GST @ 5 % or as applicable.
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.