Unforgettable Bhutan TourDuration :10 days, 9 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Bagdogra - Arrival Phuentsholing
- Meet & greet on arrival at Bagdogra Airport (IXB) and drive towards Indo - Bhutanese Border(Jaigaon-Phunsholing) through the Tea Estates.
- After reaching Phuentsholing check in to Hotel & Evening for Leisure.
- Overnight in PhuntSholing.
Welcome To Bhutan And Transfer To Thimphu/5 Hrs
After breakfast proceed towards Thimpu via the wonderful mystic town Gedu, which is about 9000 ft above the sea and Chukha Dam.
- On the way visit Crocodile Park,Kharbondi Gumpha,Wankha waterfalls and halt at Chojum to take photographs of confluence of two rivers of Bhutan, Thimphu Chu and Paro Chu.
- Reach Thimphu at Afternoon & Check in Hotel.
- In Evening visit Tashi Chhoe Dzong or the Fortress of the Glorious Region is another 'must visit' site.
- Overnight in Thimphu.
- After breakfast, start for local Thimphu sightseeing - The National Memorial Chorten or Thimpu Chorten is a site for evening prayer.
- Sakyamuni Buddha - On the top of Kuensel Phodrang hill sits the statue of Sakyamuni Buddha. The 51.5 meter long bronze statue would surely attract you and the uninterrupted view of the valley would leave you spellbound.
- Changangkha Lhakhang - At Thimphu you will go across several monasteries and temples.
- Changangkha Lhakhang is among the most important religious structures in Thimphu.
- The National Library - has got a fabulous collection of Buddhist manuscripts which are priceless. It also houses the World’s largest published book which is about 130 pounds and 5X7 feet.
- Textile Museum - Get to know the living national art of weaving at the Textile Museum. Exhibitions introduce major weaving techniques, styles of local dress and textiles made by women and men.
- Takin Mini Zoo - The Takin is the national animal of Bhutan, and looks like a cross between a cow and a goat.
- Overnight in Thimphu.
Thimphu - Punakha
- Dochula view point stop -The first stop after leaving Thimphu on the journey is Dochu La pass around 3100 m high and way above the clouds.
- At Punakha , visit Chimi Lhakhang - a site dedicated to Lama Drukpa Kuenley. Known as the 'Divine Madman', Punakha Dzong - beautiful Punakha Dzong(known as the "the palace of great happiness"),located at the confluence of the Pho Chhu (father) and Mo Chhu (mother) rivers in the Punakha. Suspension Bridge - Visit the hidden treasure of Punakha Valley,the longest suspension bridge over River Mo.
- Overnight stay in Punakha.
Punakha - Phobjikha Valley - Punakha
- Post breakfast , start towards the Phobjikha Valley , the valley for rare endangered Black Necked Cranes . enroute visit Bazo Town.
- Bazo - After crossing the Fo-Chu-Mo-Chu river, driver along the Wangdue Phradong and visit newly developed small beautiful town , Bazo Town in Wangdue .
- Overnight in Punakha.
Punakha - Paro
- Start for Paro sightseeing ,visit, the picturesque town in Bhutan . en route visit Simtokha Dzong.
- National Museum of Bhutan - Situated right above Rinpung Dzong in Paro, the National Museum of Bhutan.
- Drukgyal Dzong - Drukgyal Dzong was a fortress and Buddhist monastery, now in ruins, located in the upper part of the Paro valleyin Paro District of Bhutan.
- Nya Mey Zam Bridge - "The Bridge with No Fish " is the bridge that connects Paro Town to Dzong
- Paro Airport View Point - This is finest valley view point to look after Paro Valley and Paro Airport . This view point overlooking the Paro river along with the all the Dzongs and Monastry .
- Overnight in Paro
- Hike to the Taksang Monastery - clinging to a steep cliff at more than 3,000m, the hike to the monastery will take approximately 4-5 hours.
- Visit Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest and most imposing temples in the country. It is said that the Tibetan King Sontsen Gampo built 108 temples in the Himalayan region in the 7th century, and Kyichu Lhakhang is one of them.
- Special meal with a local family in the late afternoon.
- Evening at Leisure.
- Overnight in Paro.
Paro - Chela-La-Pass
- Drive to Chele La Pass which (3,988m) from which on a clear day the view sweeps away to Bhutan's second highest sacred peak, Mt Jhomolhari(7314m).
- Overnight in Paro.
Paro - Phuensholing
- After breakfast,start for Phuentsholing .
- After reaching check in to Hotel.
- Overnight in Lataguri.
Transfer To Bagdogra Airport
- After Breakfast start for Bagdogra Airport.
- We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at 3* hotel.
- All meals in the holiday packages (starting from first day lunch and departure breakfast).
- Entrance fees to various monuments.
- Bhutan Visa Fees.
- Pickup Airport / Railway Station, (India) and drop by a private vehicle (Luxury / Comfortable vehicle).
- Bottled water once in a day.
- One time complimentary drinks on arrival & departure time.
- Internal route permit throughout the Bhutan.
- All hotel taxes / service charge
- Evening tea / coffee with snack (Everyday).
- Any airfare / railway ticket to / from India.
- Any beverages except for 2 times.
- Any Indian Visa.
- Any laundry.
- Any riding gears.
- Any tips to guide / driver (expedition team).
- Any itinerary extension will be subject to additional cost.