Dochula Pass and Lungchuzekha GompaDuration :1 days, 0 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Drive to Dochula La Pass (3,100 meters), where you will be greeted by the scenic view of the distant Himalayas in Bhutan. The Pass is a famous site to visit and it is adorned with 108 beautiful Chortens. It is best to spend some time here absorbing the scenery. The hike starts from north side of the ridge and the trail passes through a moss-covered red rhododendron forest with some gigantic hemlocks, junipers that may look like cypresses, and bamboo undergrowth. Once you at Gompa, the views are fantastic.
All major mountains of Bhutan like Jumolhari (7314m), Kang Bum (6500m), Gangchhenta (Great Tiger Mountain 6,840m), Masang Gang (7165m) and others can be seen. From here you can return to Dochula or if you wish hike down to Trashigang Gompa and Hontsho. The trail slowly descends through spruce, rhododendron, hemlock and juniper, iris meadows and blue pine and oak forests.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing by Tata Sumo/ Innova as per the itinerary, not at disposal.
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals on CP / MAP / AP basis.
- GST @ 5 % or as applicable.
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.