Wild Nature TourDuration :6 days, 5 nights
PRICE: INR 19,444 per person on twin sharing
We will pick you up from Guwahati airport/railway station and drive to hotel Aarian Aatithya.
After you reach there you will check in to the hotel for overnight stay.Stay Details : Aarian Aatithya , Guwahati / Similar
Guwahati - Kaziranga
After a hearty breakfast, you will be driven to Kaziranga National Park. On arrival, you will check in to your hotel and are free to spend the rest of the day in leisure.
After breakfast, you will be taken on an exciting jeep safari inside the national park.
The park covers an area of 430 sq km and is the habitat of the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses as well as many mammals including tigers, elephants, panthers, and bears as well as thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment.
You will head back to your hotel for the night.
Note: Elephant ride, jeep safari, and forest entry are regulated and controlled by the Forest Dept. Govt. of Assam. As such, we do not have any control for booking of elephant seats and entry by jeeps.
Kaziranga – Majuli
After breakfast, you will go on a scenic drive along the Brahmaputra River and then take a ferry ride to the beautiful river island of Majuli (approx 1 ½ hrs on ferry).
After checking into your hotel, we will then take you to visit the satras (institutional centers) in and around Majuli.
The antique social customs of indigenous Assamese society are in practice only in the Satras of Majuli in lineage system. In the satra institutions of Majuli, there is ample scope for learning every faculty required for leading a cleansing successful life.
You will head back to your homestay for the night.
Stay Details : La Maison de Ananda , Majuli / Similar
After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and take the return ferry to Nimatighat. From here, we will drive you back to Kaziranga (2-hr drive).
You will check into Dhanashree Resort, a wonderful resort that offers spa services.
You can spend your evening at leisure at the resort.
After breakfast, we will drive you to Guwahati airport/railway station. We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- 5% GST.
- Meet & greet upon arrival.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin-sharing basis.
- Breakfast included.
- All applicable permits.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- One round of jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park.
- Ferry crossing for Majuli Island.
- Sightseeing entry fees, camera fee, any up-gradation charges.
- Travel insurance.
- Cost for evening snacks & tea.
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” head.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
- Cost of hire of ponies / porters for Taksang
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.
- Elephant safari