Manas, Guwahati and KazirangaDuration :6 days, 5 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Guwahati – Manas National Park (ASSAM)
Arrive Guwahati airport and drive to Manas (178 Kms / 4 Hrs drive) and check in to hotel. Over night in Manas.
Morning Elephant ride. After breakfast go for a jeep safari in the most beautiful point of Manas National Park – Mathanguri. Overnight at Manas.
Manas – Guwahati (ASSAM)
After breakfast check out and drive back to Guwahati. Check in to hotel. Later visit Kamakhya temple – it is situated at the top of the Nilachal Hill at about 800 feet above the sea level. The entire temple complex not only comprises of many other temples but also a whole set of people connected with them. Apart from the main Devi temple, it also comprises of some other major temples of Devi Kali, Tara, Bagala, Chinnamasta, Bhuvanesvari, Bhairavi and Dhumavati. (Timing 08:00 A.M till 01:00 P.M & 3:00 P.M till its gets dark)
Also visit Sankardev Kalakhetra – light and sound show. Overnight at Guwahati.
Guwahati – Kaziranga National Park ( ASSAM)
After breakfast drive to Kaziranga (250 Kms / 5 hrs drives). Check in Hotel. Overnight in Kaziranga.
Note: This is for your information that elephant ride and jeep safari and forest entry are regulated and controlled by the forest dept. Govt. of Assam. As such we do not have any control for booking of elephant seats and entry by jeeps.
Kaziranga National Park (ASSAM)
After breakfast enjoy the Park on a Jeep. Evening visit tea garden and local villages. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga – Guwahati Airport drop (ASSAM)
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati airport (250 kms/ 5 hrs drive approx).
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing by Tata Sumo/ Innova as per the itinerary, not at disposal.
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals on CP / MAP / AP basis.
- GST @ 5 % or as applicable.
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges
- Entry fee to the National parks in Assam
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.