Explore the Jungle-Manas-Nameri- KazirangaDuration :7 days, 6 nights
PRICE: INR 29900.00 per person on double triple sharing
Arrival – Manas
We will pick you up from Guwahati airport/railway station and drive to Manas. Here, you will be staying at a wonderful Resort.
Manas National Park Safari
At the break of dawn, awaken the adventurous side of yourself for an elephant ride.
After breakfast, you will set out on a jeep safari to the most beautiful point of Manas National Park, Mathanguri.
The national park was designated as a tiger reserve in 1973. Situated in the foothills of Bhutanese Himalaya, it's famous for its majestic royal Bengal tiger and golden leaf monkey discovered only a few decades ago. If you’re a bird lover, then this is total paradise. You can be sure to spot giant hornbills, pheasants, jungle fowl, scarlet minivet, partridge, florican, and a huge variety of water birds.
You will stay the night in Musa Jungle Resort.Stay Details : Musa Jungle Resort , GUWAHATI / Similar
Travel to Nameri National Park
Get ready for a long drive (8 hrs from Manas National Park) to the once considered elephant reserve—Nameri National Park.
The park is rich in epiphytes, lianas, creepers, and clump-forming bamboo; animals; and over 300 species of birds such as the white winged wood duck, blue-bearded bee-eaters, and babblers.
What’s even more exciting than exploring a national park? Staying in one ofcourse! You will be spending the night at a camp inside the park tonight.
Explore Nameri National Park
Early morning at about 05:30 AM, you will set out to explore Nameri National Park on foot (3.2 km).
After the trek, you will return back to the camp for a hot breakfast spread. Eat up because next you will be going on for an exclusive rafting (mild rapids) trip on Jia Bhoreli River, flowing along the National Park, to witness exotic water birds.
After an adventurous day, head back to the camp to rest.
Nameri – Kaziranga
You will drive to Kaziranga National Park, which is approx a 3-hour drive. Once you reach Kaziranga, you will check in to JB’s Resort, a wonderful resort that offers spa services.
After breakfast, you will explore the park by going on a jeep safari.
The park covers an area of 430 sq km and is the habitat of the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses as well as many mammals including tigers, elephants, panthers, and bears and thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment.
You will head back to your hotel for the night.
Note: Elephant ride, jeep safari, and forest entry are regulated and controlled by the Forest Dept. Govt. of Assam. As such, we do not have any control for booking of elephant seats and entry by jeeps.
After breakfast, we’ll drive you to Guwahati airport/railway station. We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Railway Station
- All accommodation as per itinerary // Or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- All driver allowance & parking fees
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
- 5% GST
- Any travel or medical insurance
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges, Guide Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, etc
- Cost for Elephant & Jeep Safari
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees
- Anything not included in the above inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political Disturbances, fuel price hike (to be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot and as per actual)