Explore Manas and GuwahatiDuration :4 days, 3 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Guwahati – Manas National Park (ASSAM)
Arrive Guwahati airport and drive to Manas (178 Kms / 4 Hrs drive) and check in to hotel. Overnight in Manas.
MANAS NATIONAL PARK:
The National Park was designated as a Tiger Reserve in 1973.Situated in the foothills of Bhutanese Himalaya, it famous for its majestic Tiger and Golden Leaf Monkey discovered only a few decades ago. It is a paradise for bird lovers, birds which can be seen here are the Giant Hornbills, Pheasants, Jungle Fowl, Scarlet Minivet, Partridge, Florican and variety of water birds. This is also known to be one of the famous national parks in Assam.
Morning Elephant ride. After breakfast go for a jeep safari in the most beautiful point of Manas National Park – Mathanguri. Overnight at Manas.
Manas – Guwahati (ASSAM)
After breakfast check out and drive back to Guwahati. Check in to hotel. Later visit Kamakhya temple – it is situated at the top of the Nilachal Hill at about 800 feet above the sea level. The entire temple complex not only comprises of many other temples but also a whole set of people connected with them. Apart from the main devi temple, it also comprises of some other major temples of devi Kali, Tara, Bagala, Chinnamasta, Bhuvanesvari, Bhairavi and Dhumavati. (Timing 08:00 A.M till 01:00 P.M & 3:00 P.M till its gets dark)
Also visit Sankardev Kalakhetra – light and sound show or evening river cruise on direct payment basis. Overnight at Guwahati.
After breakfast, we’ll drive you to Guwahati airport/ railway station. We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- Meet & greet up on arrival
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal).
- For 01 & 03 PAX: Tata Indigo (Without Luggage Carrier)
- For 04 PAX & above: Tata Sumo (up to 06 PAX in one vehicle)
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- One round of Elephant ride and half day Jeep safari at Manas including park entry fees
- Meals on CP at Luxury and Deluxe category and MAP at Budget/ Standard category.
- GST@ 5 % or as applicable
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, river cruise, any up-gradation charges, entry fees to the National Parks in Assam.
- Cost for Evening snacks & Tea
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.