Explore Majuli and Kaziranga National ParkDuration :6 days, 5 nights
PRICE: INR 23575.00 Per Person on twin sharing basis
We will pick you up from Jorhat airport and drive you to your hotel. You will check into B C Das Homestay.
Jorhat – Nimatighat – Majuli
After having your breakfast, you will be driven to Nimatighat (18 kms to ferry ghat). You will then take a public ferry to reach Majuli, a river island in the Brahmaputra River.
You will be checked into Sarangi Stay in Majuli.
Majuli is the largest freshwater mid-river deltoid island in the world. It is a biodiversity hotspot and has rich ecology with rare species of flora and fauna. Majuli for the past five centuries has been the cultural capital of Assam.
After breakfast, you will visit the Sattras in and around Majuli.
The antique social customs of indigenous Assamese society are in practice only in the Sattras of Majuli in lineage system. In the sattra institutions of Majuli, there is ample scope for learning every faculty required for leading a cleansing successful life.
After the day’s excursion, you will come back to your hotel.
Majuli – Kaziranga
After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and take the return ferry to Nimatighat. From here, you will drive to Kaziranga.
You will check into JB’s Resort, a wonderful resort that offers spa services.
You can opt for an elephant safari the next morning.
A little head’s up: elephant rides, jeep safari, and forest entry are regulated and controlled by the forest dept. Govt. of Assam. As such we do not have any control for booking of elephant seats and entry by jeeps
After breakfast, you will go on an exciting jeep safari.
The park covers an area of 430 sq km and is the habitat of the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses as well as many mammals including tigers, elephants, panthers, and bears and thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment.
In the evening, we will take you to see the famous tea gardens and local villages.
You will come back to your hotel for the night.
After breakfast, we’ll drive you to Jorhat airport. We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Railway Station
- All accommodation as per itinerary // Or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Cost for Ferry
- All driver allowance & parking fees
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
- Any travel or medical insurance
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges, Guide Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, etc
- 5% GST
- Cost for Elephant & Jeep Safari
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees
- Anything not included in the above inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political Disturbances, fuel price hike (to be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot and as per actual)