Enthralling Assam-Meghalaya Tour PackageDuration :3 days, 2 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Guwahati – Shillong (ASSAM – MEGHALAYA)
- Arrive Guwahati airport and drive to Shillong (140 kms / 3 hrs drive approx). Check-in Hotel and after refreshment if time permits we visit Cathedral of Mary and Ward’s Lake, in the evening roam the famous Police Bazaar of Shillong on foot. Overnight in Shillong.
Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong (MEGHALAYA)
- After breakfast you will be traveling to Cherrapunjee (60 kms/ 2 hrs approx one way) – the wettest place on the earth. En route visit the famous Elephant Falls. At Cherrapunjee visit – Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. After lunch at Cherrapunjee, visit Thankarang Park and Koh Ramhah. Drive back to Shillong for overnight halt.
Note: Most of the waterfalls are dry during winter season.
Shillong – Guwahati drop (MEGHALAYA – ASSAM)
- After breakfast drive to Guwahati airport (140 kms / 3 hrs drive approx).
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing by Tata Sumo/ Innova as per the itinerary of tour package, not at disposal.
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary of tour package.
- Meals on CP / MAP / AP basis.
- GST @ 5 % or as applicable.
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges.
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.