- Today after breakfast drive to Umananda and NabagrahaTemple.
- After visitng temple, drive to Sualkuchi silk village (40kms/4hrs)
- You will also visit Hajo Temple.
- Then drive back to Guwahati
- Evening will be at leisure.
- Overnight at Guwahati.
NOTE: The boat ride to Umananda is not included here
Hajo is an ancient pilgrimage centre for three religions: Hindus, Buddhists, and Muslims. It lies on the banks of the Brahmaputra River, 24 km from the city of Guwahati in the Kamrup district of Assam, India. The area is dotted with a number of ancient temples as well as other sacred artifacts. The Hayagriva Madhava Mandir is the most famous temple of Hajo.
Sualkuchi is the textile center of Assam and a major place of tourist attraction. Muga silk and Pat silk along with Eri silk and Endi clothes from this region are famous for its quality. Mekhela Chadors and Gamusas are made from this indigenous materials are in demand throughout Assam as well as other parts of India.