Discover Margherita in AssamDuration :4 days, 3 nights
PRICE: INR 14835 per person on twin sharing
Arrival – Dibrugarh
We will pick you up from Dibrugarh airport/railway station and drive you to the serene town of Margherita. This beautiful town is surrounded by hills, tea gardens, forest, and the Dihing River. It also has a nice golf course.
Once you’ve reached Margherita and depending upon availability, you will check in to new hotel blue moon.
You can spend your rest of the day at leisure.
The town of Margherita, though small, boasts of many interesting places. Your morning will be spent visiting the World War II war Cemetery in Digboi, Digboi Centenary Park and lake, and Digboi Golf Course.
Post lunch, we will take you to see Coal Heritage Museum, Mounglang Monastery, and if time permits, the coffee plantation in Arunachal.
You will again spend the night in Margherita.
Travel to Mynamar Border
Though there’s nothing really to look at, still there is something exciting about viewing a country border.
Post breakfast, your car will take you on the Stilwell Road up to the Pangsau Pass on the Patkai Crest of Patkai Range. The route will take you to the Maynmar border.
Stilwell Road was built between 1943-44, linking Ledo in Assam to Kunming in Yunan Provence of China and passing through the villages of Namong. On reaching Pangsau Pass, you can see the “Lake of No Return,” which now lies in Myanmar.
You will then come back to Marghrita, stopping at Namong village to get an insight on the Tangsa tribe of Arunachal Pradesh.
You will head back to you hotel blue moon for the night.
After breakfast, we’ll drive you to Dibrugarh airport/ railway station. We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Railway Station
- All accommodation as per itinerary // Or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Inner Line Permit
- All driver allowance & parking fees
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
- Any travel or medical insurance
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges, Guide Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, etc
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees
- Anything not included in the above inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political Disturbances, fuel price hike (to be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot and as per actual)