Assam-The Land Of Beautiful National ParksDuration :6 days, 5 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
- After your arrival at Guwahati airport, we will drive to Manas National Park (178 kms/4 hrs drive).
- Overnight stay in Manas.
MANAS NATIONAL PARK:
The National Park was designated as a Tiger Reserve in 1973. Situated in the foothills of Bhutanese Himalaya, it's famous for its majestic tiger and golden leaf monkey discovered only a few decades ago. It is a paradise for bird lovers. Birds that can be seen here are the giant hornbills, pheasants, jungle fowl, scarlet minivet, partridge, florican, and a variety of water birds.
- Get up early morning to enjoy an elephant ride.
- After having your breakfast, you can go for a jeep safari to the most beautiful point in Manas National Park – Mathanguri.
- Overnight halt in Manas.
MANAS – GUWAHATI
- After having breakfast you check out and drive back to Guwahati.
- Check in to a hotel in Guwahati and later visit the Kamakhya temple.
Kamakhya temple is situated at the top of the Nilachal Hill at about 800 feet above sea level. The entire temple complex not only comprises of many other temples but also a whole set of people connected with them. Apart from the main Devi temple, it also comprises of some other major temples of Devi Kali, Tara, Bagala, Chinnamasta, Bhuvanesvari, Bhairavi, and Dhumavati (Timing 08:00 am till 01:00 pm & 3:00 pm till its gets dark).
- Also visit Sankardev Kalakhetra where you can experience the light and sound show.
- Overnight stay in Guwahati.
GuUWAHATI - KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
- After breakfast, drive to Kaziranga (250 kms/5 hrs drive)
- Overnight stay in Kaziranga.
In the heart of Assam, covering an area of 430 sq kms, one can find the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses as well as many mammals including tigers, elephants, panthers, and bears as well as thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment.
Note: The elephant ride, jeep safari, and forest entry are regulated and controlled by the forest dept. Govt. of Assam. As such, we do not have any control for booking of elephant seats and entry by jeeps.
KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
- After breakfast, you will leave for Kaziranga National Park and enjoy the park on a jeep.
- Later on in the afternoon, freshen up and then explore the tea garden and local villages.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Kaziranga.
- After breakfast, we will depart for Guwahati airport (250 kms/5 hrs drive approx).
- Your trip concludes. Head back home with lots of pictures and awesome memories.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- For 02 PAX: Innova (without luggage carrier)
- For 07 PAX & above: Tempo traveller (up to 06 PAX in one vehicle)
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Two rounds of jeep safari at Manas, including park entry fees
- Meals on CP / MAP / AP basis
- GST@ 5 % or as applicable
- Air fare
- Elephant ride
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, camera fee, any upgradation charges
- Cost for evening snacks & tea
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads
- Cost for air fare, train fare, or any other internal fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary