Assam and Meghalaya TourDuration :4 days, 3 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
- Arrive at Guwahati.
- On the way to the hotel, you can visit Kamakhya temple. It is situated at the top of Nilachal Hill at about 800 feet above sea level. (Timing 08:00 am till 01:00 pm & 3:00 pm till it gets dark).
- You can also visit Sankardev Kalakshetra, attend a light and sound show, or take an evening river cruise on the mighty river Brahmaputra on direct payment.
- Overnight stay in Guwahati.
GUWAHATI - SHILLONG
- After breakfast, you can visit the Nabagraha Temple.
- You will be driven to Shillong. The drive from Guwahati to Shillong is 120 kms/3hrs drive approx.
- Later on you can visit Cathedral of Mary and Ward’s Lake.
- In the evening you can explore Shillong’s famous Police Bazaar.
- Overnight stay in a hotel.
- You will be driving to Cherrapunjee – the second wettest place on earth.
- You can visit the famous Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak to enjoy a bird’s eye view of Shillong.
- At Cherrapunjee, you will be visiting Mawsmai Cave, a natural cave that will add some thrill to your adventure; Seven Sisters Falls, where you can experience seven amazing waterfalls complimenting each other; and Nohkalikai Falls, a waterfall that has its own mystery.
- After having your lunch at Cherrapunjee, you can visit Thankarang Park and Koh Ramhah.
- Overnight stay in Shillong.
Note: Most of the waterfalls are dry during the winter season.
- After breakfast drive to airport/train station in Guwahati.
- Your trip concludes. Head back home with lots of pictures and awesome memories.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary (vehicle will not be at your disposal)
- For 02 PAX: Innova (without luggage carrier)
- For 07 PAX & above: Tempo traveller
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals on CP / MAP / AP basis
- GST@5% or as applicable
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, camera fee, any upgradation charges
- Cost for evening snacks & tea
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads
- Cost for air fare, train fare, or any other internal fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary