Amazing Assam Tour PackagesDuration :6 days, 5 nights
PRICE: INR 29900.00 per person on twin sharing
After breakfast, enjoy the Kaziranga National Park on a jeep, home to one-horned rhinoceroses, panthers, bears, and migratory birds.
Later that evening, we will take you to visit the tea garden that exports the best variants of tea all across the world as well as a visit to the local villages, before taking you back to the hotel.
Kaziranga – Nimatighat – Majuli
Leaving Kaziranga behind, you will be heading to Nimatighat, a river port near Jorhat town from where one can cross Brahmaputra and reach Majuli by ferries.
After an early breakfast and a 2.5-hour drive to Nimatighat, you will take a public ferry to reach Majuli (approx 1 .5 hrs on ferry). You will visit the Sattras in Majuli and tribal villages.
You will later check in to Okegiga Homes in Garamur for your overnight stay.
Majuli – Nimatighat – Sibasagar – Dibrugarh
You will have a very interesting drive from Majuli to Dibrugarh today.
After breakfast, we will drive you back to Nimatighat and then head up to Dibrugarh (3 hrs approx). En route you will visit Sibasagar, including Borpukhuri, Shiva Dole, Ranghar, and Kareng Ghar & Talatal Ghar, which are near Ranghar.
If you’re up to it, we will take you to see Garhgaon (Gargaon), once the capital of the Ahom kingdom. This is situated approx 13 kms from Sibasagar town.
Once in Dibrugarh, you will be checking into Hope home stay.
Dibrugarh – Dibrusaikhuwa National Park – Dibrugarh
After breakfast, we will drive you to Guijan Ghat, from where you cross the river Dibru for a day-long excursion to Dibru Saikhuwa National Park.
Your lunch will be taken inside the national park at some point and after a tiring and interesting day, unwind at your hotel in the evening.
Note: During monsoon, visiting Maguri Beel may not be possible.Stay Details : Hope Homestay , DIBRUGARH / Similar
After breakfast, we’ll drive you to Guwahati airport/ railway station. We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Railway Station
- All accommodation as per itinerary // Or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- All driver allowance & parking fees
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by AC vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
- Any travel or medical insurance
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges, Guide Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, etc
- 5% GST
- Cost for Elephant & Jeep Safari
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees
- Anything not included in the above inclusions
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political Disturbances, fuel price hike (to be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot and as per actual)