Mesmerizing Arunachal PradeshDuration :7 days, 6 nights
PRICE : Make enquiry to get price
Arrival – Bhalukpong
We will pick you up from Guwahati airport and drive you to Bhalukpong, a small town located at the border of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. After the 5-hr drive you will check into Waii International.
Bhalukpong – Dirang
After breakfast, you will drive to Dirang, an 8-hr drive from Bhalukpong. On the way, you will make a quick visit to Tipi Orchid Center. If your trip falls between March and May end, the blooming season, you will get to visit Sessa Orchid Sanctuary.
Once you reach Dirang, you can visit the Dirang Dzong and a Monpa village.
Your overnight stay in is in hotel Pemaling.
Dirang – Tawang
Today, you will be travelling to Tawang. It was historically part of Tibet. Though the drive is long (approx 8 hrs), the scenery outside will keep you captivated throughout.
On the way, you will stop at Sela Pass and Sela Lake, situated at an altitude of 13,476 ft. Other interesting places that fall before reaching Tawang are Jaswant Garh War Memorial and Nunarang Fall.
Once you reach Tawang, you will check into Hotel Dolma and you can spend your evening in leisure.Stay Details : Hotel Dolma Chhinkar , Tawang / Similar
Your day starts with a visit to Tawang Monastery.
The famous Gaden Namgyal Lhatse, popularly known as Tawang Monastery, appears like a fort as if guarding the votaries in the wide valley below. Tawang monastery is the largest of its kind in the country and is one of the largest monasteries in Asia. It has the capacity for housing about seven hundred monks.
If there’s enough time, we’ll squeeze in a visit to Urgelling Monastery—the birth place of the sixth Dalia Lama.
After a relaxed lunch, it’s time to visit Ani Gompa and Tawang War Memorial; evening is at leisure.
You will be staying at Hotel Dolma.Stay Details : Hotel Dolma Chhinkar , Tawang / Similar
Tawang – Bomdila
After breakfast you will travel to Bomdila. From Bomdila you can see the beautiful Himalayan terrain with snow-capped mountains. It is famous for its apple orchids.
You will be staying the night at Hotel Nambrong.Stay Details : Hotel Nambrong , Bomdila / Similar
Bomdila – Bhalukpong
Today you will head to Bhalukpong. Bhalukpong’s location is pretty interesting because it is part in Assam and part in Arunachal Pradesh. It is a nature lover’s paradise.
You will stay in Waii International for the night.Stay Details : wali international , Bhalukpong / Similar
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary (vehicle will not be on disposal).
- For 02 PAX: Xylo (without luggage carrier)
- For 07 PAX & above: Tempo traveller
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals on CP basis
- Inner Line Permit
- GST @ 5% or as applicable
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, camera fee, any upgradation charges
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” head
- Cost for air fare, train fare, or any other internal fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary